Each day motorists share our public roadways with dangerously overloaded trucks and trucks that do not have properly secured loads. The dangers these trucks present are numerous.
The dangers include:
- Truck loads falling into the roadways or onto vehicles;
- Trucks and trailers tipping over;
- Truck drivers losing control of their vehicle;
- Truckers unable to stop within safe distances;
- Brake failure;
- Steering failure; or even
- Tire Bursts.
Drive safely and keep a careful watch out for dangerous trucks. Report trucks that are overloaded or whose loads are not properly secured. Be a trucking watchdog.