Personal injury lawyer Kevin Coluccio in the news
Kevin’s dedication to his craft comes from years of learning the value of hard work. Growing up on a family farm and then working at an Alaskan cannery in between college and law school have embedded in Kevin a sense of pride in everything he does. Every case that Kevin works on at Coluccio Law – large or small – benefits from the lessons he learned. Kevin’s tenacity and work have led him to receive countless recognitions from trial lawyer organizations across the country and outstanding results for his clients…
Making the Defendant Truck Driver and Motor Carrier Safety Director Your Experts, Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, 2019.
A personal injury lawyer guide to naming and questioning expert witnesses in truck crash litigation.
Trucking Crash Cases: Gaining Knowledge and Pursuing Justice, Washington State Association for Justice; Wyoming Trial Lawyers Assocation, 2017.
This webinar is designed as an introduction to handling a Plaintiff’s trucking tort case. Litigation involving trucking companies and truck drivers is not straight-forward and this webinar will provide you with an understanding of this area of the law and some tools to help you obtain justice for your clients.
Preventability – Discovery & Trial, Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, 2017
Understanding how “truck accidents” are defined by safety laws and by trucking industry groups helps plaintiff’s attorneys explain the predictability and preventability of most crashes during discovery, and at trial.
We created this truck crash lawsuit guide to help our clients – and others – who have been involved in a life-changing truck crash. Understanding the basics of the legal process and the commercial trucking industry can help you make the best possible decisions for your future.
You may notice that we don’t use the word “accident” in this guide. In my 30+ years of representing injured people and their families, I have seen so much devastation caused by truck crashes. Most were not inevitable, unforeseeable “accidents”: they were the very predictable results of bad roads, bad vehicles, or bad driving choices. These preventable crashes result in thousands of injuries and deaths every year.
My firm, Coluccio Law, is dedicated to creating real and positive change in people’s lives. We take on a limited number of cases so that we can offer high-quality, personalized legal service — and get the best possible results for each client.
Read the full guide on TruckingWatchdog.com, or contact us for the full book.
Recent Articles by Personal Injury Lawyer Kevin Coluccio
AAJ Journal of Trucking Litigation, Winter/Spring 2020
A lawyer can have all the talent in the world, but the value of a semi-truck crash case is still limited by the jurisdiction where the lawsuit was filed.
Trial News- Washington State Association for Justice, 2020
Personal injury lawyer Kevin Coluccio explains the wrongful death lawsuit that resulted from a man being crushed by a street sweeper in Bellevue, Washington.
Living Safer Magazine, Spring 2020
Trial News – Washington State Association for Justice, 2019
Attorney Kevin Coluccio discusses the importance of venue in trucking litigation, using the example of Washington State truck crash caused by a Nevada-based truck driver.
Damages WSAJ Nursing Home Litigation Desk Book: 2019
Trial News – Washington State Association for Justice, 2018
To contact Coluccio about writing, presenting, or republication of existing materials, call Coluccio Law at 206-826-8200.
Previous articles and publications by attorney Kevin Coluccio
- Every Counts: Death of our Older Clients Trial News – Washington State Association for Justice, 2014
- Everyone Matters or Nobody Matters – Death of our Older Clients, The Lawyer’s Log Book, 2013
- Tips for Proving Non-Obvious Injuries, AAJ Trial, 2013
- Washington and Oregon Law, Rules for the Unwary, 2013
- Proper Speed and a Safe Following Distance – Two Rules too Often Broken, The Lawyer’s Log Book, 2013
- How to Manage a Large Value Case from Start to Finish, High Value Personal Injury, 2013
- Mastering the Art of Pleading Your Case and Propounding Discovery, All the Right Moves in Tort Litigation: Learn from the Masters of the Game, 2012
- Hammer or Be Hammer, Trying UIM and PIP Cases, 2011
- Nursing Home Litigation, Betrayers of Trust, 2009
- Trucking Litigation, Trucking Litigation and D.O.T. Regulations, 2007
- General Practice and Procedure, Washington State Bar Association, 2006
- Insurance Law, Insurance Law Update, 2005
- Defense Medical Examinations, Defense Medical Examinations, 2005
- The Jury Bias Phenomenon, Jury Bias, 2004
- Insurance Law update Washington, Insurance Law Update, 2004
- Discovery/Depositions, Discovery/Deposition, 2004
- Defense Medical Examination, Defense Medical Examination, 2004
- Free Your Client From The Liability Release, AAJ Trial, 2004
- Civil Procedure/Trial Rules, Civil Procedure/Rules, 2004
- Discovery, Nuts & Bolts of Personal Injury Practice, 2003
- Personal Injury General, Nuts & Bolts of Personal Injury, 2003
- Expert Witnesses, Experts, 2002
- Trial Presentation, Convention, 2002
- Reciprocity, Oregon Reciprocity, 2001
- Personal Injury Practice, Convention, 2001
- Negligent Supervision of Parolees, Victim Advocate, 2001
- Tort Law, Tort Law Update, 2000
- Presenting Damages, Auto Cases, 1999
- Navigable Waters, Trial News (Washington State Trial Lawyers Association), 1999
- Damages, Maritime Personal Injury, 1998
- Federal Liens, Subrogation, 1997
- Evidence, Best of WSTLA, 1996
- Seaworthiness, Trial News (Washington State Trial Lawyers Association), 1999
- Seaman’s Rights, Trial News (Washington State Trial Lawyers Association), 1998
- Application of Maritime Law Provides Basis for Settlement, Trial News Washington State Trial Lawyers, 1998
- Maritime Damages, Trial News (Washington State Trial Lawyers Association), 1998
- Status: Defining a Seaman, Trial News (Washington State Trial Lawyers Association), 1997
- Obtaining Fair Settlements, Obtaining Fair Settlements, 2008
- Vessels “In Navigation”: Determining Admiralty Jurisdiction, Trial News (Washington State Trial Lawyers Association), 1997
- Injuries at Sea: Establishing Liability, Trial News (Washington State Trial Lawyers Association), 1998