About Kevin Coluccio
An Experienced Washington State Trial Attorney
With over $85 million dollars in trial verdicts and case settlements, Kevin Coluccio estimates that he has been to trial in nearly every court in Washington State.
His entire legal career has been dedicated to helping seriously injured people and their families through the civil justice system.
“Kevin kept us informed in every step of the legal process and was very sensitive to our loss.
We could not have had a better attorney help us through such a difficult event.”
- $1,850,000 insurance policy limits settlement for the family of a University of Washington professor who was killed by a falling load from a commercial truck.
- A class action trial verdict for thousands of residents of Western Washington, resulting in a $67,500,000 settlement following a failed appeal.
- A wrongful death judgment and settlement for $2,940,000 including attorney fees, interest, and bad faith damages for a woman who was hit by a runaway truck trailer.
- $1,033,000 trial verdict for a man with a severe foot fracture requiring fusion and fixation surgeries, resulting from a structural collapse.
- See more of Kevin Coluccio’s Case Results
Kevin Coluccio Attorney Awards
- Washington Super Lawyers Top 100 since 2007
- Top 100 Litigation Lawyer, Washington – American Society of Legal Advocates, 2015
- Best Lawyers in America – Personal Injury Litigation, Plaintiffs 2010 – 2016
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated: Martindale-Hubbell*
- Top 100 Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2015
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Warrior, 2010
- Youngest lawyer to ever be designated Of Counsel by a union: International Association of Machinists & Aerospace Workers, Railroad Division, 1994
- Highest rating by Avvo – See Avvo Client Reviews for Kevin Coluccio
Kevin Coluccio’s Story
Growing up in Kent, Washington, Kevin Coluccio couldn’t imagine becoming a lawyer.
After more than 30 years of practicing law, he can’t imagine a more fulfilling job.
Kevin learned the value of hard work at an early age by working on a family farm for many years. Neither of his parents had attended college. Both were determined that their five children would have more opportunities.
Thanks to his family support—and his own perseverance—Kevin Coluccio graduated from Seattle University in 1981. Before applying to law school, Kevin worked long hours in a cannery in Alaska, and then on a construction crew in Seattle.
At the University of Puget Sound – now Seattle University School of Law – Kevin learned a lot.
He learned how to represent working people, instead of faceless corporations.
He learned how to help people in a courtroom, instead of a boardroom.
And he learned that by seeking truth and accountability, he could create positive results, and help change wrongful behavior.
Since then, Kevin has dedicated his entire legal career to helping seriously injured people and their families get through the civil justice system.
“I am compassionate to my clients and committed to doing everything possible to bring them justice.”
Kevin is a long-time resident of Seattle. He and his wife Margie are very active in their community and with the nonprofit Water1st.
When he is outside of the office, Kevin can usually be found playing with his two sons, coaching one of their sports teams … or occasionally, golfing.
On January 1st, 2014, Kevin Coluccio started his own law firm after 25 years as an associate lawyer and law firm partner.
The mission of Coluccio Law is to create real and positive change in the lives of injured people.
- Kargianis & Austin: Associate
- Schroeter Goldmark & Bender: Associate, Partner
- Stritmatter Kessler Whelan Coluccio: Partner
- Coluccio Law: Owner
He began representing injury and wrongful death victims in 1986. Since then, he has earned obtained numerous million-dollar and multimillion-dollar results for his clients.
“My goal is to get the best possible result for every one of my clients.”
How can we help you? Send a message to Coluccio Law.
|State Bar of Washington, 1986||Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum|
|State Bar of Oregon, 2002||Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association|
|Federal Bar Association||Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA)|
|American Association for Justice (AAJ)||Maritime Law Association of the United States|
|Oregon Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)||AAJ Traumatic Brain Injury Litigator Group|
|Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ) EAGLE||AAJ Interstate Trucking Litigator Group|
Case Referral and Association with Coluccio Law
Lawyers seek out Kevin Coluccio to associate with them on significant cases due to his extensive litigation experience and trial skill.
He has worked with attorneys in Washington, Oregon and across the U.S. in his three-decade career.
Kevin Coluccio values his relationships in the legal community of the Pacific Northwest. He is an active leader in the trial lawyer community and committed to helping advance the trial bar.
Contact Kevin Coluccio
* AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.